Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

9 more days...

Oh yeah baybeh! 9 more days till my last day of work. Gosh. I can't wait for it. I should have the awesome-est feeling that day. That glorious day awaits me while I salivate my way there.... SLOWLY

Anyway, being here in Singapore is actually quite awesome as I have so many awesome friends here. If it weren't for them, I guess my Singapore experience would be really shitty =D

I'll post more on my feelings about my 2 month stint in Singapore when I'm close to leaving. As of today, I still have 2 more weeks till I go back and see my beloved doggie =D

ANDDDDD

I'm going to get my pay check in 9 days time. Btw, sorry for jumping here and there. My thoughts aren't collected tonight.

What am I going to do with my money, you ask? Well....

1. Get a guitar. I want to compose my own songs again =D
2. Get a watch. I want a watch that has altitude etc etc. It looks awesome.
3. Get a handphone. I want a touch screen phone =D
4. Get more clothes. I've always loved clothes shopping.

That is probably my little list. But then again, this will eat all of my pay already xD

No comments: