Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A first post as a 20 year old guy

This is my first post as a 20 year old guy. Gosh. No more 1*. Probably as Carlos said, "Two... is better than one" =D

My birthday this year was a very new and unexpected experience. But one thing for sure. If I never went to Perth, I wouldn't have this new kind of birthday celebration. It's always times like this when I'm in awe of His plans. Everything just fits in perfectly. It's like wow. His plans are always flawless. I'm so amazed by these. I guess I'm learning new things everyday.

I celebrated my birthday with all Singaporeans from Zion, and 2 from CHC. They gave me 8 tasks to do. Super embarrassing I tell you. I don't remember the sequence of the tasks, but here are some that are very embarrassing.

1. Go up to 3 strangers and get them to sign on my arm
2. Go up to a stranger and tell them a joke. They have to laugh out loud.
3. Go up to 5 male strangers and ask them for the color of their underwear.

These 3 were the bad ones. However, I'm proud to say that I managed to do it all. I'm quite sporting aye. But I noticed something bad about it. When I'm scared, I can't construct proper English sentence. All my words lump together and even I don't understand it myself. Gosh. I've gotta brush up on my public speaking skills.

Anyway, in this 20th year on Earth, I plan to do quite a lot of things. It's probably time for me to leave an impact on the world. But how do i impact the world? Probably by starting small. Even the smallest thing matters. This is my vision for my 20th year on Earth. Change something in the world.

No comments: