Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last day in Singapore

I can't believe this. After all this while, I'm finally heading home. Home, as in Malaysia home. Who cares about my Perth home at the moment? I'm actually having some mixed feelings. I've been here in Singapore for like 2 months or so. A lot of memories were created here. New experiences, new friends, new everything were forged here. I actually had a wonderful time here in Singapore.

I'm lucky I went to Zion. If I didn't join Zion, I wouldn't have known many Singaporeans. God really works in wonderful ways. It's just so amazing how God's plan falls into place after like a year or so. I guess God is really working in my life, albeit me not seeing it in the smaller picture.

I'm now at Changi airport waiting for a friend to have my 'last meal' here in Singapore. I actually am thinking of coming back to Singapore for holidays this year end. Or probably another internship here in Singapore. I can't believe I'm going to miss this place.

There are so many people that I want to thank for my wonderful experience here in Singapore. Without those people, my Singapore experience wouldn't be the same. Haha. Too lazy to name some names here but i think you would know who you are.

All good things must come to an end anyway. Me leaving Singapore ends a small chapter in my life. Quite a good chapter of my life actually. I wouldn't really mind going over this part again.

Nostalgic feelings washed over me while I was taking the MRT towards Changi Airport. MRT was my best friend, in terms of transport of course. As I was passing by the stations, i can't help but remembering what happened in each station. It's all still fresh in my mind.

Anyways, I'm getting off blogger now. Haha. Gonna go grab some food while waiting for my friend. Till then. My next post would be from HOME.

No comments: