Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Changes

Changes. It's everywhere. The sun rises in the morning, sets at night and the moon comes up in place of the sun. Changes. Changes are all around you. It still happens whether you like it or not. The world wouldn't come to a complete halt if something bad happens to you, nor will a place stop changing whilst you're not at that place.

I went to Inti Subang Jaya at SS15 today. Gosh. It was some trip down memory lane. I still remember about 2 years ago I just started out college. I wake up at about 6 something in the morning, get out of the house by 6.30am just to beat the jam and reach college at 7am. Sit at the concourse while waiting for the rest of the gang to reach. I miss those days.

A lot of changes can be seen within this 2 short years. People that I once know studying in Inti has gone away. There was just a few familiar faces there. New shops around SS15 pop-ed out in my absence from Inti for a year. Sigh. Thinking of this gives me a twinge of sadness. The more I think about it, the sadder I get. Emo~~~

I guess all good things must come to an end. The world is an endless vicious cycle and I'm currently caught in the cyclone. When a door closes, another opens. Changes are sometimes for the better, but at times, it is also for the worse.

I often wish I can turn back time to relive the happiest moments of my life. The happiest moments of life are quite fleeting. But I guess life must have a balance of happy moments and sad moments. A dynamic life is what makes a person, well, a person.

I tell people to stop looking into the past. I'm not a person who takes my own advice. Haha. I find myself looking into the past, many a times trying to relive it, but yet I know it's impossible, which makes me go down to an even worse mood. When would I take my own advice?

I seriously need to pull myself together. It's a new year and I plan to excel in this year's studies. God help me. I pray.

No comments: