Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

Back in Perth

I'm finally back at the dreaded place again. I used to feel that Perth is a bad place. However, a year later, added along with a bunch of friends, it's actually not really a bad place. I guess places are only boring when you don't have friends to enjoy with. Of course, that is only what I think. Some people find joy in being loners. Being a loner is not what I like.

Sigh. All things aside, University classes is going to start soon. 3 more days! On Monday, I have class from 8 till 5. It's something like working hours already. But thank God, I have 3 hours break, I think. This year's timetable isn't that good. I don't really like it. I'm only taking 4 subjects and the contact hours (or credit hours) are A TRUCK LOAD!

However, I look forward to going back to classes and jump start my brain again. My brain hasn't been working much for about 3 months now. Even that day when April asked me a calculus question, it took me 5 minutes for me to actually think about the question. I've become a SLOWPOKE! =D

Not sure what else to update. Will update after uni starts again =D

No comments: