Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 21, 2009

People Change

I went for a BBQ today with Brenda's church. Since I know Brenda only, I literally stuck to her like your nails to your fingers. We chatted how we haven't really met each other for like 6 years+. I found out that people DO change over time.

I could still remember the stupid things we did when we were in primary school. GOSH! It's so embarrassing remembering those stupid things. I really wanna think about it, but when I think about it, I get fidgety. It's ironic how I wanna think about it and not think about it at the same time. But however, my point is that people do change.

Just recently someone added me on facebook. I seriously didn't know who was she. I browsed her pictures and she looked like a model. I just couldn't place my finger on who the person is. Later she told me who she was and she was my primary classmate! Gosh! She has changed a lot! She was quite a plain jane last time but now, WOW! She has grown up and became a pretty girl, somewhat like a model.

As for me, I feel like I've changed quite a lot too. I've became a person I didn't want to be when I was younger, and I've since then tried to change and be a person that I feel that is ideal for me. But I guess I couldn't please everyone. This is one lesson I've learnt. Just please yourself and not everyone. Look where my 'pleasing everyone else' has brought me to? BORING PERTH!

Anyway, on a lighter note, classes are going to start next week. After about 4 months of brain resting, it's gonna take a hard time for my brain to jump start again. Can anyone suggest me a good jump start machine?

5 comments:

Jacey said...

Tell me about....there some funny moments too ...LoL!..I think is around standard 5 or 6?

TheUnusualPanda said...

I'll come jumpstart your brain for you. =)

* You have to provide the air tickets of course.

wenly! said...

eh wait what church is that?!?!

Anonymous said...

Ooh yeah. I remember having loads of fun doing the sixers XD

Raymond said...

MMR: Haha. You still remember xD
Panda: COME! Come at all means xD
Wenly: FGA. Full Gospel Assembly. They have it in KL too.
Lilikoo: Hahaha. Only 4 editions xD