Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last day at INTI

Actually this year, I'm not really enrolled in INTI anymore. But however, I'm a sentimental kind of guy. Thus, I always went back to INTI to visit my friends. However, Friday was the last day I could go back to INTI to visit friends as I'm leaving for Australia already.

To tell you the truth, I don't really feel anything much about leaving INTI, at least not as much as leaving Chong Hwa. I still remember walking around Chong Hwa during my last few days there and taking in the environment for the last time as a student there. Maybe because I'm at INTI for 1 year only and so the feeling isn't as deep as compared to my feelings for Chong Hwa of which I have been studying there for 5 years.

Yet again, I went to FTZ (a cyber cafe outside INTI) to play DOTA. I guess that would be my last DOTA game at FTZ already. I won't be coming back to Malaysia so soon and when I come back, I guess most of my gang has flown to USA already. Damn. I feel so left out but I cannot do anything.

I also attended my last CF meeting in INTI. There are really some good memories in CF. The best is getting to know Yi Herng, Swee Ling and Christine. They are really really the greatest friend a person could ever have. I could tell them all my problems and everything. I believe I still have many chances to meet them.

At night, I went for dinner with Fernie and her brother. Although I know her brother for less than a month, I feel that we can get along quite well. Hahaha. Quite funny la as we don't really know each other but we can work together to annoy Fernie. Hehehehe. It's a nice memory here too la. Hahaha

As for INTI friends, yeah. I will miss them a lot. Although it was just for a year, but there are feelings there too. I will surely miss a whole lot of them. But will they miss me? That remains a mystery =)

Anyway, gonna enjoy my last Saturday before I fly off to Aussie!

Gonna blog again on Sunday morning =)

No comments: