Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long while....

I seriously can't believe that I've been here for only A WEEK! It seriously feels like I've been here for eternity. This sucks. I can't wait to fly back to Malaysia xD

Uni has been quite normal. But I think the orientation is a bit on the boring side. I've got to know a few friends and I'm like stuck there. I know a few Aussies but not that close anyway. The culture here is so damn freaking different from Malaysia.

Shops close at around 6 here. And if you are still inside the store, they will tell you that it's closing time, please pay and leave. Sheesh. Why must they close so early... There is definately no mamaks here, and cyber cafe here is expensive. I think I only saw one, and it's $3 for 1 hour. Expensive....

And I hate grocery shopping. It's tiring and since I'm on a tight budget, I have to shop for the cheapest things. And the worse part is the cooking part. It's so troublesome thinking what to eat, and after eating, you'll still feel hungry. WTH! I still remember I kept saying I wanna be independent, but now I think that is all BULLSHIT!

But then again, there are pros and cons of being independent though quite lazy to list them down here...

Btw, did I tell you how slow and laid back the people are in Perth? Well? Guess what? I'm starting to get SLOW too... OMG! I'm starting to walk slow, talk slow and eat slow! I've been munching on this sandwich (which is my dinner, sad, I know) for the past hour! DARN!!!

Other than that, I think I'm doing fine here. Till then =0

No comments: