Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hope

Have you ever hoped for something so much until your brains could drop out?
Have you ever felt that hope being crushed into bits and pieces?
Have you ever felt the pain and agony of the hope being crushed?
Have you ever felt so low and down after being crushed?

That's me now.
That's me who hoped for something so much until my brain couldn't take it anymore.
That's me who felt that hope being crushed into bits and pieces.
That's me who felt the pain and agony of the hope being crushed.
That's me who felt so low and down after being crushed.

However,
I WILL STILL HOPE!
For when the Pandora Box was opened, Hope was the only thing left.
With that, I WILL LIVE ON!

I swear by the powers that are given to me by nature,
I will never give up on hoping.

No comments: