Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Decisions

Why must I always make hard decisions?
Why must we make decisions?
Why couldn't we just leave it just the way it is?
Why must there always be something to bring you off the road you are moving on?
Why must there always be a detour?

I can't run away for it. Every year, I have to make decisions. Not soft ones, but hard ones. I seriously dunno what to do already.

People always tell me that life deals us different set of cards. I think I might have gotten a hard hand. Is this fate? Is this destiny?

Why am I talking about this? I have my reasons. Some might know, some might not. I don't wanna tell it out till I make my decision.

I need a sign. ASAP.

No comments: