Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas and New Year

Christmas is coming! WooHoo! I wonder what will I get for Christmas this year. Will I get anything from my wishlist? Most probably only in my dreams. Anyway, I'll be celebrating my Christmas in Singapore this year! I hope to visit those clubs in Singapore before I leave Malaysia either in February or August. Gonna have fun there, I hope xD

I NEED MONEY!!!

Anyway, 9 more days and counting, the baton is going to be passed on to 2009 from 2008. It's time to usher in the New Year. It's yet again the time for New Year Resolutions that are going to be broken in a jiffy. And it's the time to remember what happened in the year 2008.

1. I officially went on to be an 18 year old guy.
2. I enter college.
3. I got to know many new friends.
4. I had some good friends in college.
5. I learnt to let go of friends.
6. I learnt to stop myself from falling into aone way street love game.
7. I learnt the hard way that friends aren't always with me.
8. I had to make several hard decisions (and I'm still trying to make one now).
9. I went on trips with both my college friends and high school friends.
10. I got my first car accident this year.
11. I learnt how cruel the world is.
12. I learnt that time is cruel.
13. I went to my first prom of my life.
14. I wore the first suit ever in my life.
15. I stayed in a hostel for the first time in my life.
16. I went hardcore clubbing this year.
17. I joined a new church this year.
18. I joined the worship team in both church and college christian fellowship.
19. I became much closer to GOD.
20. I got my first doggie this year.
21. I got my first laptop this year.
22. I watched a lot of movies this year than ever in my life.
23. I did the least reading this year.
24. I missed High School for the first time in my life.
25. I learnt to enjoy life.
26. I met people of all kinds.
27. I learnt to get away from people who takes advantage of me.
28. I learnt that I can't please everyone.
29. I learnt that I should treasure and cherish every moment of my life.
30. I found out that I grew up.

This is just a partial list of what I did/learnt in 2008. Now, I look forward to year 2009 to what fate and destiny has in store for me.

No comments: