Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Swot Vac!

It's the study break! I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, but who cares atm. Surely not me.

BUT ANYWAY! I'M GOING FOR A ROADTRIP TOMORROW! I can now feel the excitement. First road trip of the year. Should be a fun one. 3 days 2 nighs down to Dunsborough. 10 people, 2 cars. Should be fun. I hope. Fingers crossed.

However, I would be missing the footie practice this week. It was fun playing footie last week. Interesting to pick up a new sport. And since I am in Australia, it would be good for me to pick up footie since it is an aussie sport.

On a lighter note, I have been drinking quite a bit for the past week. Becoming an alcoholic! OH NO! But wait a second. I don't drink till I'm drunk. I'm a responsible drinker. Wait a second. That is what all pre-alcoholics say. DIE! Oh well. I'll just continue drinking. But not overdrinking of course.