Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Start of the 5th week

And so we proceed into the 5th week of uni. How time flies when you are in uni aye. I have sinking feeling that this semester might be quite hard. There are seriously loads of stuff that I dont' even understand. So much for 'trying' to study every week.

Other than university, nothing much has happened in my life. Life is just so boring. Sigh. Nothing much to blog about either. I'm just blogging for the sake of updating it, since I haven't been really updating it much lately.

Last Saturday, I went to the beach with the International Student Society committee. I feel so embarrassed man. ALL of the guys there are so athletic and they all have nice bodies. I need to gym more!!! But then again, I'm such a lazy ass person. Maybe I should consider liposuction. HAHA!

By golly. My life is seriously really boring. When did I became such a bore?