Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's week 3...

And I'm already way behind my studies. LOL. I can only blame myself. I kept snoozing my stupid alarm thus I skipped quite many classes. Sigh. Where did my resolution to not to skip class go to? It's buried deep in the abyss already. Haha.

Anyway, I'm so reluctant to work. But then, I have to work for extra money. Why can't I have an infinite source of money? If only I have an infinite source of money, I WOULD BE RICH! Duh. LOL. I would seriously go on a splurging frenzy buying everything that catches my eyes. That, would be nice.

The weather here in Perth is getting cooler now as compared to the first few days I was back in Perth. I hope autumn will come slightly sooner. I'm a person who likes the weather to be not too hot and not too cold. Thus, the weather during the start of autumn is always the best. Spring is not too bad too, if not for the hayfever that I get.

I guess I should be back to my studies now xD

No comments: