Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

Different Worlds

I have came up to a deduction. My housemates and I come from a different world. In this household, there are 3 person. And I live in a different world from the two other housemates. Our lifestyles are pretty much different. Which leads me to this question. Did I make the right decision to move in with them for the next 3 years of my life? At the moment, I think I might have made a drastically wrong decision, a wrong decision of which I must suffer the consequences for the next 3 years of my life.

So yea. I pretty much think that I have made the wrong decision to have move in with them. But I reckon it's quite late to move out from this decision. Pun! Notice the pun!!! =D

So now comes the next 'BIG' question. How do I right this wrong?

Honestly, I don't know.

Some people might just tell me to 'MAN UP AND DEAL WITH IT! THIS IS LIFE!'. Well, I'm not saying they are wrong. But I think this is a decision that will affect quite many areas of my life. To some people, it might seem petty. But to me, it has quite a huge impact on my little life. I can choose to just walk out from this problem. But that is the easy way. It's not too good to do that I guess.

I can only blame myself at the moment. Why did I make the stupid decision. At that time, it seem so good. I wasn't aware of any repercussions that came with me moving in with them. I thought that because I was taking the same discipline with them so it'll be easier for me. BOY OH BOY was I ever wrong.

It just made me felt even more ostracized.

Probably I'm not used to being like this. I don't know and at this rate I'm going, I think I might go bonkers before I know what am I thinking. Sigh...

Why does this happen to me?

Save me please?

No comments: