Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello Stranger

It has been a long long long time since I've blogged. But since I have nothing to do at all today, I'll just blog for the fun of it.

I'm already half way through my holidays. University is going to start again in about 3 weeks time. I don't wanna go back to Perth. I just wanna quit uni and rot for the rest of my life. But oh well. I have to conform to social norms and finish uni. How annoying is that. But still, I guess it is better than bumming around for the rest of my life.

This has been one of the most tiring holidays in my entire life. I've went to a few places around Malaysia and to Thailand. It's so tiring to fly. Even thinking of flying makes me wanna puke already. But those are good times though. Traveling is fun xD

Malaysia is still in the Chinese New Year mode. Many Chinese shops are still closed. It's only the 6th day of CNY. But I'm already bored. However, BRING ON THE NEW YEAR GOODIES! The downside to this year's new year is that I didn't get to eat any pineapple tarts. I want my pineapple tarts! Maybe I should bake them. But then again, it's so much hassle to bake it. I'll just wait for it to magically appear in my pantry =D

I'm going to just laze around

No comments: