Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 23, 2010

This shall remain untitled

In a blink of an eye, more than half a semester has passed. Wow. When did time pass that fast? How did I managed crawl through time while not noticing that it has overtook me by leaps and bounds? Sigh. It still eludes me how time chooses its own pace to pass.

Lately, I've gotten myself an Iphone =D. Bwahahahaha. It's quite an awesome phone. Quite nice to use. Currently not regretting getting it yet. But then, getting this Iphone has set me back quite a lot. Sigh. I vowed to use less money. But yet... WHY AM I A COMPULSIVE SPENDER??!!!

Anyway, I still have a few more weeks till my finals. I should start to get scared. But still, I skip many classes and tutorials. Sigh. Can I ever stop procrastinating? It's kinda sickening...

Nothing fun happens in my life. It's always the same old same old. Life has became such a routine for me that I can just go through it without opening my eyes. Hm... I miss the good old days. Why am I always reflecting back to the old days? Those are days gone by and I should stop thinking about it already!

Oh. Something I just remembered happening in class one day. We were in drawing class where we were supposed to draw the Vitruvian man. Those who doesn't know, it is




Anyway, we were given a handout showing this guy. After turning the page to this picture, Joseph Ning started to nosebleed. Adrian and I were saying that Joseph was feeling high after seeing the painting of a naked man. Talk about coincidence. Haha.

At the moment, my life seems dull xD

Till then!

No comments: