Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 2, 2009

When It All Falls Apart

When everything starts to fall apart, you will just want to sit down and just weep. I guess it's all right to do that for just a while. After that, you will have to pick yourself up, brush away the dust and start walking again. Just remember you have friends around you. They will support you. However, only the true friends will support you. Not those fake ones. Which is why you have to choose properly.

I was feeling really really down today because I got back my results and it wasn't what I expected. I started to fall apart. I started to doubt my decision to come to Perth. I started to even doubt my existence. Thanks to the support of friends, I didn't mope around for like the whole day. I started to pick myself up. I know I will now study harder and strife for the best in the future.

Anyway, today I also got news that my old gangs are all falling apart. I do sometimes wonder if anything could last forever. Why couldn't we just preserve the wonderful good old times when we were younger and much more carefree. I could just remember the times I was in High School. I had so much fun during the breaks between classes. Laughed so much together with friends. Those were true laughters of joy. It was much more frequent last time.

What happened to those innocence that used to surround us? Why did those childhood innocence just vanish to? Why must things like friendship fall apart as we grow elder? People tell me that this is the circle of life, part and parcel of life. But isn't there any way to just stay together? Even people these days are getting divorces more frequently as compared to the people in the olden days.

I just wish I can have a carefree life. Laughing and joking non stop. Just have fun instead of worrying this and that. But I guess that life can't be that simple. People come and go. Life and death. That is the way it has been since long before and long after. I just can't get into this circle of life yet.

I want joy. I want peace. I don't want change. I want YOU.

4 comments:

Jacey said...

Well, that's life I guess...Everyone will experience changes...Because we don't know what will the future be...
Cheer up and Take care

TheUnusualPanda said...

You know what?

I've been thinking about 'partings' for quite some time now. It's really sad to see your group fall apart, even after you've tried to lasso everyone back in.

It's even sadder to think that the people we cherish now we'll forget the names of someday later.

My take on it is that they've helped us, in a way or another, grow into what we are. Remembering that we are what we are because of somebody else is probably a good way to preserve what those memories really meant to us.

*I sound like a preacher*

And by the way, take off that countdown clock lar.

Raymond said...

Haha. You DO sound like a preacher, adrian xD

Teressa said...

Dear, don't become so moody...

Me myself also hradly to enroll into the circle of life since my good and best friends are all leaving one by one to oversea.

But when you really get into it, you will start to think more and further about the future and cherish any moments that you get to be with your friends!

Be happy friend! :)