Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I believe...

...that I'm in Perth for a reason. There is a reason whereby why UWA chose to accept me although I have no foundation, and have a shitty SPM result and American Degree Program result.

But what is my purpose here? It's such a drastic change from America to Australia (apart from the fact that both the countries sort of start with A). One is about 20+ hours up North from Malaysia, another one is about 5+ hours down South from Malaysia. I never dreamt that I would be coming to Australia. I never even thought of coming over down to the Land Down Below.

I choose to believe that God gave me this opportunity to do something. But what exactly is this 'something'? I've been in Perth for 41 days already. But this 'something' is still foreign to me. I know that people might say that my purpose here in Perth is to study and get a degree. But I think there is more to this. There should be more than this. I'm still very curious why God placed me here in Perth. But I know that God works in mysterious ways. I guess I'll just have to wait till the storyline unfolds itself.

The reality that I'm in Perth didn't really hit me that hard. Life is still not much different. I'm still having fun, but a different kind of fun. NOT THOSE DIRTY FUN, MIND YOU! It still feels like I'm at home. Somehow, although I choose to deny it, I feel 'at home' here in Perth. It's like I'm born here instead of Malaysia. Not too sure why I feel that though.

This post is a random post. Haha. Just wanna post my feelings after going to my Cell Group last night. Anyway, I've gotta get back to studying now.

No comments: