Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fear

I fear losing friends.
I fear bad results.
I fear death.
I fear getting people angry.
I fear of getting on the wrong side of people.
I fear rude people.
and the list goes on...

But seriously now, I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy. I feel like there is something about to happen and it is going to happen fast and bad. That is my current fear. I don't know what I'm afraid of now. But, I can't sleep well now. I don't even know what I'm worried of.

This is getting annoying. I hate not knowing something. I'm used to knowing a lot of things. I know it seems weird, but somehow, I will get to know things that aren't meant for my ears. Maybe it's my purpose to help. Ha ha.

But now, I don't know what is coming and it worries me. I know I might sound like a worry wort, but I can't shake off this feeling. It's gnawing me from deep inside.

Help... I need to see the future. Can I borrow a clairvoyant please?

No comments: